Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mad

I happen to wake up early this morning so i watched one of those infomercials. It went on and on about how you can eat more and lose weight. Just send them a pile of money and they will send you a huge packet of pamphlets and crap and thats its you'll lose weight. Well not quite that simple i guess they give you all this stuff to build a meal and exercise plan. WWWEEEELLLLLLL let me explain what angers me about this. It is simple physics burn more calories than you put in your body and you will lose weight.

Tip of the day don't fall for traps. They will hurt you and give you a false sense of security which makes you think oh i'll just get back on it tomorrow which equals cheating just a little here and there and BLAMO fatty boom blatty is back.

I do in fact use weight watchers which is simply a points counter that helps me realize when i am eating to much but is still up to me and me alone to fix it. After all i broke it!!!

Good luck and i hope you we can all survive the holidays without putting on any pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment